Voice: Jude Law [link] + Can call out like the man at 0:50 [link]
Name: Tuwa Migina [Dragon: Mapiya ] Age: 32 Gender: Male Height: 6’1” Country: Kandera Element: Earth [Dragon: Earth] Faction: Erius Knights Rank: Royal Knight Stats:Str 130 / Mag 127+5 / Vit 125 / Spd 110 / Sp 61/ Weapon: Spear enchanted by an earth spell. The spell is centered in the emerald. Expertise: Has a broad knowledge in how to deal with animals, and specifies in taming wild dragons. Living in the outskirts of Kandera, in the forest on the 3rd Island, he lives a rather lonely life. Not that he minds it though. Here he has the to be on guard for all the beast and animals he may come across. His fighting style is rather elegant compared to his stronger build and heavy armor. Being as strong as he is, he has learned how to use his spear effectively and little as possible. He prefers to end a battle quickly, rather than making unnecessary moves or showing off. His personal relationship to his dragon Mapiya, also makes their joined attacks dangerous and efficient.
Personality: - Rational – Tuwa is not the type to take any drastic conclusions or do something without thinking it through first. He prefers to always look at both sides of the case, before he makes a move or says anything. Neither is he one to live on impulses, and acts on logic rather than heart. The only times he will take drastic measures, is when the times proves to be needed of it.
- Old fashioned – Living in a forest and not having the urge to learn anything new, he knows what he needs to know to live. Being slightly isolated, he doesn’t have access to any technological wonders either.
- Practical – In Tuwa’s mind, he doesn’t need any material goods to be happy. What matters are the physical needs, food, water and sleep. He finds company by being with his dragon that he has grown an attachment to, and considers a dear comrade. He has a few skills in craftsmanship’s from his father, and build a small house in the forest by himself. It’s not much and nothing fancy, but enough for him to have a place to be alone and relax.
- Show rather than talk – He is not the type to chitchat or have any sort of long deep meaningful conversations. He would rather go straight to the case and get the talk over and done with, not having the mood or energy to have a full conversation. He will always listen though. Neither is he the type to backtalk nor holds back his opinion, finding it rather a waste of his time and the other persons to not say exactly what he means. Sometimes he may come off as a very strict person because of this, when really he is trying to be polite and straightforward.
- Patient – He never yells and seldom gets angry. Finding it useless to get mad, he would rather be patient and wait for a solution to show. Keeps a cool head in almost every given situation, knowing it is of importance to think straight and be clear headed no matter what. Though this can change, according to the situation he might be in and the circumstances.
- Grateful – Appreciates every single good thing in life. Whenever someone offers him help, he always remembers to say thank you or repay their kindness, wanting one to know that whatever they did is greatly appreciated.
- Never means harm – There is a very calm and loving atmosphere about him, as he has learned to appreciate every moment of life. Not looking back at his past life, he only looks forward and sees new opportunities ahead of him all the time. He will always be there to help a comrade in need or listen to their problems. Though he will not always know what to say to comfort them, and can seem cold when he will stay silent or answer with a harsh fact, thinking it might help. If he ends up harming someone, you can be sure that he will make up to it and help the other the best that he can. He only means he best, and if harming someone was for the best in the end, he will do it. (But always makes sure, that the wounds will never be fatal. ) Killing, is not something he believes will ever be for the best though, when it comes to comrades.
History: - Still being looked over - Little is known about Tuwa' history, nor is past something he talks about.
Being raised by loving parents, he received all the care he needed in the world. Though, due to a tragic turn of events, a fire in the city of Kandera reached their house and his parents died in the fire. Tuwa barely escaped, leaving him scared and without parents. He was taken in by relatives, and learned to cope with it by always looking ahead and never wondering about the past. He kept a positive outlook, and in his free time he started to train to keep himself occupied. He set a goal to himself, that he wanted to become a Guard. This goal kept his mind focused and determined.
As many years past, he joined the queens forces, and he became a guard for the queen in Kandera. Through the years in her service, he became the most trusted guard and eventually a leader of her forces. Words about the Erius Knights had spread through out the city, and he chose to apply to their forces when his curiosity got the best of him.
Through hard work and dedication and with a new goal he could focus on, he build his way up and was appointed as Royal Knight.
Constantly pushing himself to his goal, has helped him to find ease and peace as he only needed one thing and one thing only to think of.
Akicita – Mapiya constantly grows fauna all over her body and wherever she steps, as this is a common ability for all earth dragons. Mapiya has the skill to grow either trees or super strong liana, that Tuwa can grab and send after the opponent, grab random objects etc.
Can Wakan – Forming 5 to 10 blocks of earth or rock in midair, Tuwa can use these as a shield or a weapon, either having them protect them or send them after the opponent.
Najacijin – Using the spell in his spear, and his own skill, Tuwa can cause the ground to florish for a few minutes. The quick growth consists of lians, scrub, trees, flowers, and thick bushes etc that can capture the opponent and cover him/her completely and freeze his/her movements.
Mila Hanska – Mapiya can move the earth beneath her, putting her foot down and cause it to crack, break, shoot up or move to the side underneath their opponent. She needs to either be in contact with the ground or in radius of 30 meters to do this.
Special: He wonjetah - ???
Extra: - Has several scars on his body from burns, fights, and attacks by beasts etc in the forest of Kandera. - He falls asleep extremely fast, almost everywhere. If he’s tired, he’s tired and simply sleeps, leaning against a wall, on a rock, sitting up etc. Also if nothing interesting happens around him, and there is no need to pay attention; he sleeps. - Has other outfits. These will be drawn soon. Includes; lighter armor, light cloths, armor for Kandera etc. - Mapiya reference; Drawn by ~Setael[link]
H-He's beyond words-- Like damn I thought he looked cool before but after reading his personality now I'm just like asldkhdklfjadshh;sdfh what a perfect mannn omgggg I just-- he's so rugged yet he's like ajdalk;da I can't even describe--
Welcome back for
another FREE TO JOIN
Share the Christmas
joy and win with a
friend!Check out the
n the spirit of the
season, i'm being
more generous than
ever- now doing more
giveaways than EVER
BEFORE. So you can
go out there...
"You are in for a
Lawrence as Katniss
in Hunger Game. by
er Games: Catching
and Petta by
Hunger Games b...
Before Xmas I'll
give a 6 months dA
subscription + 3
simple rules:- Fave
this journal (I'll
use Random.org to
draw a number and
this will give you a
number in the
Comment below and
let me know which
are your favourite
This week's Site
Update is a little
different from usual
in that we don't
have any publicly
However, it's for a
good reason. Our
team is at a staff
retreat! During this
^Nyx-Valentine arrived in our community and started whipping everyone into a frenzy with her relentless desire to bring the Artistic Nude and Fetish galleries to the fore. 9 years later, and it's safe to say that Nyx is not only a leader as a photographer in these galleries, but she has also established herself as a much saught after model. ^... Read More